1. Will the progressive movement, well organized–especially on the web– be able to translate its messages and goals into electing actual Progressives?
2. How serious and lasting will the fragmentation in the Republican/Conservative camp be?
3. Assuming Sec. Clinton is the candidate to beat and that the election is hers to lose in 2016– there are no comparable Republicans, what will happen if she does not Run?
4. How do we explain the gap between the demographic trends toward progressive voters and the lock the Republicans seem to have on the House and to some extent the Senate?
5. As is common with 6th year second term presidents, interpretations of Obama on the progressive scale seem to vary widely. What can be said of him other than he was far more progressive than the alternatives and that he seems to have compromised broadly without much in return? He may know something we do not.